• Sanitiser table top
• Main door handles and push plate/are around
2. Accessible WC
• WC door surface and both handles
• WC door push plates
• WC flush handle
• WC cistern lid
• WC seat
• Toilet roll holder
• Paper towel holder and waste bin (NB: Empty waste bin into disposables bag after
• Hand drier surface. Ensure that the drier is switched off and NOT available for use.
3. Church - main chapel
• Door handles and push plates/area around handles
• Pew seats and any individual chairs to be used
• Pew frames in front of and behind seated areas
• All pew ends which abut the central aisle.
• Any walls adjacent to seats to be used
• Holy Communion station and associated sanitising table top
• Exit door handle, push plate and area around
• Collect used cloths; gloves and paper towels and seal in black bin liner for disposal.